What are the benefits? Exchange students unlock their true potential to:
- Develop lifelong leadership skills
- Learn a new language and culture
- Build lasting friendships with young people from around the world
- Become a global citizen
How long do exchanges last?
- Long-term exchanges last a full academic year, and students attend local schools and live with multiple host families.
- Short-term exchanges last from several days to three months and are often structured as camps, tours, or homestays that take place when school is not in session.
Due to COVID, Greater Clark County Rotary has been the exchange program on hold for 2020-22. Please contact us to find out more about 2022-23 and 2023-24 exchange opportunities.