Monthly Rotary Theme – New Generations – Youth, Education & Literacy
(Lunch Fee of Guests Interested in Club Membership will be paid by the Club Budget. Bring Guests !)
September 14th – Program (The beginning bell rings at 12:10 pm)
Julie Tumulty, Principle, Henrietta Lacks Health and Bioscience High School
Greeter #1 – Becky Rude
Greeter #2 – Jim West (Bring Raffle item)
Invocation/Thought of the Day – Sarah Kerridge
Pledge of Allegiance – Jim Doyle
Who I Am – Vocational Services – Paul Montegue
Looking Ahead: September 28th – Dr. Richard Green, MD; Plastic and Reconstructive/Hand Surgery. Dr. Green works with our own Virginia Huang. Dr. Green will be speaking about a surgical mission project to Peru.
Remember: Your BEST Attendance is required to stay an active member!
Regular attendance is essential to a strong and active Rotary Club. Absence
of any member deprives the club of the value of its diversified membership, the
contributions of all members to ongoing club projects, and the personal
fellowship of each member. Please e-mail make-ups to Secretary, Darcy Rourk,
Reminder: The Invocation/Thought of the Day is intended to be something that is inspirational. Rotary’s guidelines are that we keep politics out of our meeting content.
Please do your part to prevent inbox suicides. When replying to requests broadcast to the entire club, please reply to the person making the request only and ignore the
temptation to “reply all”.
Scheduled Board and Committee Meetings:
Please check with the Committee Chair to confirm dates, times, or changes. In this “Change Over Month,” several of the regular meeting places have or will be changed. Check Before Attending.
- The Club Board meets the 3rd Wednesday of the month at 5 pm
- The Club Foundation Board meets the 3rd Friday of the month at 3 pm New Location – American Red Cross (Classroom) 5109 NE 82nd Ave, Vancouver WA 98662
- Community Service Chair: Charles Mackey meets the 1st Wednesday at 7:00 am at Elmer’s off Andreson by Vancouver Ford. * the July Meeting will be one week later this month – July 12th
- International Service Chair: Mary Kay Gaffney meets the 2nd Tuesday of the month at 5 pm at Location to be determined
- Membership Chair: Amy Lodholz meets the 3rd Thursday of the month at 1:20 pm at Royal Oaks.
- Vocational Service Chair: Jim Damiani To be determined Club Service Chair: Denice Neddo meets on the 2nd Thursday of the month at 1:20 pm at Royal Oaks.
- New Generations/Youth Service Chair: Rick VanHoose meets on the 2nd Wednesday of the month at 6 pm at Location to be determined